No, No, No...Calm down! I didn't get married - or divorced - again.
I have been officially reassigned and I couldn't be happier about it. As of Tuesday, I will become the administrative assistant to the high school principal...who also happens to be named Julie and goes by none other than...that's right..."Jules". Her middle name is even Ann for crying out loud! Okay so I don't have a middle name and my name isn't really even Julie if you want to get technical. BUT (there it is)...I wouldn't even respond if they called me Juliann because only salespeople call me that (and my mom when I'm in trouble but she stopped doing that a long time ago, I mean MONTHS AGO)!
So...
How long do you think it's appropriate for me to wait in my new position before informing the new bosslady that she can't have the same name as me. A week? A month? Then again, why wait? She IS the principal after all. Isn't it only right that people show proper respect for her title by calling her Principal Wilde or Mrs. Wilde? I think I'm on to something.
Anyway, like I said originally...COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
P.S. Best friends have a way of correcting you sometimes. Apparently it was Paulette's g-pa and not g-ma that I quoted in my previous post. I stand corrected, Paulette! And I can hear her now saying, "Duh! Do ya think?" XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Julie, I am so glad you found my blog. Good luck with your new position and house.
Love TIf
Congratulations on your new assignment and also on your new bloging skills. Your blog looks great!!!!!!!!!
Funny... ; )
Post a Comment