Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Beginning

With the start of a new school year, the start of a new work assignment next week, a move to a new (well different, anyway) home, and a new season, I thought, "Why not add to my chaotic life and start a blog?" I know absolutely nothing about them except for what I've seen of some friends' blogs. BUT, since when has that ever stopped me? Like most other things in my life I'll use a method I'm familiar with...say "trial and error" or "baptism by fire" or more precisely..."fake it till you make it". That applies in all aspects of my life I think, so I guess I'll go with that last one.

Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on Riley's post. That was so sweet of you!

Anyway, you need help??? Looks like you've got things well under control! This is such a cute template! You even have a blinkie button thingy. : ) My only suggestion... I think the "post a comment" box is better in a pop up box/window. I think it's in the basic settings section.

Happy Blogging!