Well, I survived my first week of high school. I wasn't sure what to expect having never worked in a school before, BUT...I absolutely love it. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am about how things worked out with my job!
And although my son Keaton acted a bit unenthusiastic about having me in his territory "keeping tabs" on him all the time, I think he's decided rather quickly it works for him when he needs money, or medicine, or permission for something...or just an excuse to get out of class and go see his mom. Imagine that!
Definite highlight of the week...the flag ceremony by the Marines this morning to honor the 9/11 victims and to remember those who have lost their lives to maintain our freedom. An emotional ceremony for sure!
3 comments:
Hey Jules- I predicted your days would go by much faster. Was I right? Glad you are loving where you are and what you doing.
Keith always says, "It doesn't matter what your are doing but does matter who your are with." or "It's not what you doing, it's who you are with."
Julie, you are so awesome!!! Glad you like your new job, your kids are so big holy cow, and cute to. Tif
Hey Julie,
Didn't realize you started a blog! Glad you did though. Sounds like things are going well for you and the kids. They are handsome and beautiful of course. What a lucky mom you are!
~Holly
Post a Comment